Gauguin Gallery & Puzle is the Gauguin's painting gallery app. This app supports the puzzle game with OpenFeint's leaderboard.
And this app is fairly basic, but great fun and worryingly addictive. It may be used for gaming and educational purposes.
Eugène Henri Paul Gauguin (French pronunciation: [øˈʒɛn ãˈʁi ˌpol ɡoˈɡɛ̃]; 7 June 1848 – 8 May 1903) was a leading French Post-Impressionist artist who was not well appreciated until after his death. Gauguin was later recognized for his experimental use of colors and synthetist style that were distinguishably different from Impressionism.
You don't need to register the account and buy the new images.
- Gallery & Puzzle
- Multiple Language (English, Korean, Chinese)
- Easy and Simple User Interface
- Play with Friends : Invite friends from Facebook, Twitter, and your address book
- Challenge the Leader : Beat the highest scorers at their own game
- Build your Profile : Define your gamer identity