TextDAV allows you to create plain-text documents (.txt) that can be copied to a WebDAV server, emailed as a .txt file attachment or as inline text, copied to or from iTunes, or opened in another app. Documents are automatically sorted alphabetically. Supports portrait and landscape mode.
• No-frills, minimalist plain-text editor provides a quick way to create and organize notes
• Document list displays last modified date and time
• Documents are automatically sorted alphabetically
• Copy a document to a WebDAV server
• Copy a document to iTunes using File Sharing
• Copy a document from iTunes using File Sharing to TextDAV
• Email a document as a .txt file attachment or as inline text
• Open a document in another app supporting plain-text (.txt) files, such as Pages
• Open plain-text documents in TextDAV from other apps, such as Mail .txt attachments
• Detects Phone Numbers, Addresses, Events, Links
• Supports portrait and landscape mode
• Universal app compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
• Create plain text documents
• Share plain text documents to a WebDAV server or email as a .txt file
• Take a note
• Compose a poem
• Write an article
• Create draft documents for formatting with Pages
• Add a document: Tap +, tap Create Document, type the document name and contents, tap Done.
• Copy Document from iTunes: Tap +, tap Copy from iTunes, tap name to copy document or tap and hold the document icon to preview.
• Delete a document: Swipe right or left over the document, and tap Delete.
• Select a document: Tap the document.
• Edit document: Tap the document, tap Edit, type changes, tap Done.
• Edit document name: Tap the document, tap Edit, type changes, tap Done.
• Use the Settings app to change the WebDAV Sign In, Font and Font Size.
• Copy Document to WebDAV Server: Tap Share button, tap Copy to WebDAV.
• Email the document: Tap Share button, tap Email as Attachment or Email Document.
• Open Document in Another App: Tap Share button, tap Open in Another App.
• Copy Document to iTunes: Tap Share button, tap Copy to iTunes.
• Copy Document from iTunes: Tap +, tap Copy from iTunes.
• Open plain-text documents in TextDAV from other apps, such as Mail attachments.