Dynamics NowAndThen helps you organize your child’s schedule with using a simple and effective visual scheduler.
The Now and Then Concept is to show your child what he/she is required to do now and what is their reward for completing the task at hand. This will reduce anxiety, reduce unwanted behaviours and increase anticipation for the reward.
- E.g. Now – you do writing, Then you can play with bubbles.
- Now you do homework, Then you can go to the playground.
- Now you read a book, Then have a snack.
This app can also be used to teach your child:
- Cause and effect: e.g. Raining, need umbrella.
- Sequence of 2 step activities: Now bathe, Then go to sleep.
This App uses clear and colourful pictures to visually show what is expected of your child and will help give a visual reminder to what is now and what is next. You can use it in the classroom, at home, during outing and whenever your child may not be cooperative and may need structure. The App will show your child the reward they are working for and will enhance their willingness to participate in non-preferred activities. It can help teach cause and effect and sequence of actions.