"CallNow" is an application built to help your company reduce mobile phone call costs, international or roaming.
To use CallNow application you need to contact us first to find the best plan for you.
While in Roaming, using Callback "transforms" expensive roaming out costs in roaming in + the lower VoIP-it international call fees.
While in your home country, using Callthrough to dial a local number "transforms" expensive mobile carrier international calls to the lower VoIP-it international call fees.
Configurations can vary, contact us to see how we can tailor our service to your needs.
* Phone Integration
Integration with native contacts and configurable Recents & Favorites lists
* How it works?
When you try to place a call, using Callback or Callthrought button, the CallNow app will, by default, ask you with a popup what method you want to use to place the call. This behaviour is configurable in the app settings.
By request, the app will contact a server via HTTP or SMS that, if you’re authorized to use the system, will trigger a callback to your phones and connect you to your chosen destination number one you answer that call.
The app will call an access server (with or without a pre call Web request), that, after checking for authorization will connect you to your chosen destination.
- SMS & Web Callback methods;
- Standard & Web Callthrough methods;
- Optional Web requests encryption (using HTTPs);
- Optional IMEI use for authorization purposes (server side configuration);
- Multiple MyNumbers for quick SIM changes;
- Integration with native contacts;
- Ability to add/change the destination country code;
- Recents & Favorites configurable lists;
- Configurable button action (Callback/Callthrough) modes;
- Other security features on request format.
- Operator fees for an SMS to UK (+44 number) apply if you use the SMS method and a VoIP-it provided access number for this service (contact us for coverage information).
- iOS 7 or higher;
- Subscription of a VoIP-it CallNow service (contact us for more information);
- Wifi or mobile data service subscription needed for the Web methods requests (although these are very very small in size).
Powered by VoIP-it.