Create, adapt, organize and map all your lesson plans to the Common Core State Standards, the National Curriculum, and Australian Curriculum.
- Create, edit & delete folders for organizing your lesson plans.
- Browse folders and view lesson plans.
- Create, duplicate, adapt, and view lesson plans.
- Choose from common section headings including Title, Duration, Overview, Curriculum, Previous Knowledge, Learning Outcomes, Resources, Activity Starter, Activity Main, Activity Plenary, Differentiation Support, Differentiation Extension, Assessment, Homework, TA Notes, Teacher Notes, Additional Notes, Risk Assessment, Acknowledgements & Copyright Info.
- Tag lesson plans against Common Core, the National Curriculum or the Australian Curriculum.
- View a Coverage Report with traffic lights showing your strengths and gaps.
- Recycle Bin, great for recovering deleted lesson plans.
- Export your lesson plans to Google Drive.
- Send your lesson plans via email.
- Passcode security - to prevent unauthorized access.
Sign up to PREMIUM Upgrade (free trial available) for PREMIUM features including:
- Share your lesson plans with other members.
- Search for lesson plans shared by other members.
- Rate & Download shared lesson plans and adapt for your own use.
- Using the Coverage Report go straight to theTeacherCloud search results to help fill your gaps and weaker areas, or to strengthen and broaden your existing lesson plans.
Third Party copyright and trademarks notice:
All brand or product names are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products and services of, their respective owners.
Common Core State Standards : © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
The National Curriculum : © Crown copyright 2012
Australian Curriculum - © Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority.