Islamic (Hijri) Calendar for you're iPhone, iPod and iPad :)
This App lets you view the Current Islamic Calendar (Hijri) Dates and Events along with the Gregorian Calendar Dates. A very useful app for our Islamic and Muslim community to determine the proper days on which to observe the annual fast (Ramadan) and to attend Hajj, in addition to also know about other Islamic holidays and festivals.
- Calendar Features:
• View current Islamic & Gregorian Calendar dates!
• View a list of Islamic Events for any Year!
• Lets you view Hijri Date on App Icon!
• Qibla direction - Compass pointing to makkah
• Daily prayer times - notifies you when its time to pray
• Set Adhan Alarms - adhan plays when the prayer time starts
• Four Adhans to choose. From Makkah, Medina, Al-Aqsa & Egypt
• Different prayer time calculation methods
• ASR prayer timing according to Hanafi or Shafi calculation
• View daily Suhoor & Iftaar times and set reminders when you're fasting
• Ramadan time-table for any location / any year
• Manually adjust prayer time settings for every prayer
• Works using device's in-built GPS & Location services
• Automatic DST settings for Prayer Timings
• Now you can get Prayer Times to work without GPS
• View the Moon Phase for the current date!
• Convert dates from Gregorian to Hijri and Hijri to Gregorian (Requires pro upgrade)!
• Monthly Calendar mode to view complete year's dates (Requires pro upgrade)!
• 8 Beautiful Islamic Calendar Themes to select from (Requires pro upgrade)!
• Hijri correction setting allows you to adjust the dates!
• Quran Verse of the Day - Shows you a random verse from the Glorious Quran every day. The app includes over 300+ Ayahs carefully selected and included in the app to give your day a great start. You can also set reminders to get the daily notification at a time you want.
• Hadith of the Day - Shows you a random hadith from over 300+ hadiths carefully selected and included in the app from the books of Bukhari, Muslim, Dawood, Tirmidhi etc. You can also set reminders to get the daily notification at a time you want.
- More App Features:
• Universal App - Works with iPhone, iPod and iPad!
• Supports Retina Display!
Download Now - it's FREE!
NOTE: The Islamic Calendar, like any other calendar is based on calculation, gives ONLY estimated dates. The calendar is not based on actual sighting of the moon, which is required for the beginning of the month of Ramadhan and Eid. Therefore, for the beginning of these months you should contact your local masjid, organization or scholar and do the correction in the App using the HIJRI CORRECTION setting. May Allah accept our good deeds and Ramadan Mubarak!