Muay Timer is a sparring countdown timer made exclusively for YOU, Muay Thai practitioners.
Official Timer for Muay Thai Solidarity Challenge Malaysia vs Indonesia on December 15 2012 in Penang by Boxxtomoi.
- This app allows you to spar with Muay Thai music playing in the background.
- The huge digital number is displayed clearly so that you can focus more on your sparring training.
- This is the best app for you to use to practice Wai Kru.
- You can also select your own music from your personal music library for each sparring rounds.
- Instead of performing Wai Kru, you can use the session to perform warm ups, stretching and shadow boxing.
- You can also turn off the Wai Kru session and immediately start sparring.
- You can turn off the music option if you wish to spar without music playing in the background.
- Save your settings as presets.
- If you don't have a sparring partner, you can use this app to shadow box or work with the bags.
- Airplay-enabled for you to mirror display on your large screen HDTV.
- You can also mirror display this app on your HDTV with Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter and Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable.
- Up to 10 minutes x 10 rounds, plus, up to 24 minutes Wai Kru session provided in this full version.
- More great features coming soon in the next updates, to help you train Muay Thai.