!! Important Note: Some people says we haven't hear any sound in this app. This is not correct, there is a sound and this app is playable. However in some iOS versions the sound button is moved another screen, so you may not notice that your system sound may be off. By solving this issue, we suggest you to check this Youtube video to get your sound on and play this bandoneon app. Check sound options video from here:
This Bandoneon application helps both beginner and experienced players practice without carrying their valuable instrument around. This app also provides those who love tango or are curious about this instrumentwith the chance to experience what it feels like to play the Bandoneon.
The sound recorded for this application is from a 1930s Alfred Arnold (Doble AA) Bandoneon. While you practice with this application you will both enjoy the sound and appreciate the Bandoneon players who dedicated their lives to Bandoneon.
Technical Specifications for this Bandoneon Application:
- Right Hand and Left Hand Keyboard Layouts
- Bellow Opening and Closing Features with changing notes.
- 142 Tones Rheinische TonLage starting from native C2 to B6
- Showing and Hiding the Note Layouts for beginners who want to learn to play Bandoneon
- Vibrato Feature: You can vibrate the sound by pressing the notes and Vibrato button at the same time.
You have to press on the buttons (not around them) to hear the sound as the real Bandoneon behaves.
For iPad version of this application, the layout size is the same as the original Bandoneon instrument. For iPhone keys are close together and a little bit smaller than original.