NEW*** The latest version of The Straits Times app for the iPad. Enjoy the award-winning journalism in full from Singapore's largest newspaper. The app is free to download, and all users can read stories in its entirety. Subscribers get to read an unlimited amount of stories, and access to our ePaper (PDF of the newspaper). Plus, get the news that you want and need with MyNews, a new category that allows users to customise a personal reading list.
Don't miss out on latest, quality and trusted news from The Straits Times anytime, anywhere. Subscribers have access to:
• The Straits Times as published every morning at 6.00am Singapore Time via the "ePaper (PDF)" on the Phone and iPod Touch
• A 7-day archive of the ePaper and Print Edition
• Unlimited access to every story and all the insights from The Straits Times on your preferred device.
Your subscription options:
• 7-days subscription for US$8.99
• 1-month subscription for US$32.99
• Readers can choose to subscribe for 7 days or for 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Have questions or feedback on the new The Straits Times App? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org