Are you looking for a tool to track your weight? Use your body mass index as a reference and set your goal. Add notes to your data and configure weight input reminders. Weight inTime got a 4 stars review from the AppZapp Blog ¹.
Whether on a trip or at home "Weight inTime" will help you keep an eye on your weight. In your iPhone or iPod it is always at hand.
Use your body mass index as a reference and set your goal. Now day after day you can follow your progress on charts and tables. "Weight inTime" will display your stats in different ways .
No big deal. "Weight inTime" is easy and fun to use. Move the goal cursor with your finger and see the change.
"Weight inTime" is all about following your progress whatever your goal is. Being on a diet, maintaining or just keeping track of your weight.
"Weight inTime" can be shared between up to four users managing their own sets of data on the same device. it can also be switched between metric and imperial units at all time.
- Multi-user. Personalized with you picture and your name
- Select a date from which a weight loss will be calculated
- Configure notifications to not forget a weight entry
- Add a note to each of your weight inputs
- Graphical presentation of your current data (goal, bmi value and limits, actual weight, delta to goal)
- Review all your data sorted in months and years
- Set your goal by moving a cursor on a graph summarizing your actual situation
- Calculate max, min and average weight for a better understanding of weight variations
- fully flexible with your data (add, edit or delete at any time)
- Enable or disable the display of the trend with your weight curve
- transfer user data between devices (csv file Emailing)
- set a passcode to lock your user profile
- Optimized for Retina, iPhone 5 and iOS7
Limits of use
Weight: 22.0 lbs to 771.6 lbs - 10.0 kg to 350.0 kg
Size: 3' 3 5/16" to 7' 2 9/16" - 100.0 to 220.0 cm
Body mass Index Limits are only available for adults (> 18 years)
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/QapinamiQ
1. See article @ blog.appzapp.net/en/2012/08/27/weight-intime/