'Today' makes it easy to view your appointments, with a twist: today's appointments are shown in great detail, tomorrow's in less detail, up to a week in the future, so that everything you need to know is right in front of you on one friendly screen.
As inspired by MinimalMac and Marco Arment, 'Today' doesn’t overload you with information, it simply shows you what you need to be able to get a good grasp on your schedule.
This philosophy is inspired by these posts on the MinimalMac and Marco blogs:
- Fully integrates with your existing data in the built-in calendar
- Clutter-free at-a-glance view of your entire week
- Detailed view of the current day.
- Tomorrow and the day after are lightly summarized, with tap-for-detail functionality.
- Condensed preview of the coming week’s jobs and events
- Events automatically drop off as the week passes
- Three font sizes for maximum readability