Compare heating costs for different heating sources/generators.
Estimate yearly cost of heating when replacing existing heating generator (boiler) with a new one.
Deciding on replacing a heating generator (boiler)? Trying to figure out the solution with the lowest operating (yearly) cost? Or just wondering which heating generator currently offers the lowest cost of heating a building? This application might help.
Heating Cost is an application that helps a consumer or a professional determine operating costs for different heating sources when replacing the existing heating generator. Calculation is based on current energy source consumption.
- Easy to use;
- As little numeric input as possible;
- Different heating generators compared directly from the same view (fast);
- Customizable prices and currency (manual input);
- Expert mode allows to compare two heating generators with more control over efficiencies;
- Metric units only.
Results include energy (heat) consumption and yearly cost of heating for different energy sources and heating generators.
Heat sources / generators covered:
- heating oil (boilers with or without condensation),
- natural gas (boilers with or without condensation),
- LPG (boilers with or without condensation),
- wood chips,
- heat pumps.
- Works only for existing heating generator replacement. Calculation is based on current system consumption.
The application does not contain ads. It also doesn't collect any personal or device information. No data connection is required for the app to work.