PixiTracker 1BIT is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chip tunes and experiments with TRUE 1-BIT SOUND (like on old microcomputers).
No musical knowledge required!
[ Key features ]
• true 1-bit sound: only 1 and 0 in the final mix;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with unlimited number of patterns;
• max number of tracks: 12; max number of steps: 64;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• MIDI keyboard support;
• WAV export/import;
• iTunes File Sharing;
• Wi-Fi Export/Import;
• audio copy/paste;
• Audiobus and IAA support;
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications;
• PixiTracker is also available for other mobile and desktop systems;
• true warm pixel interface!
[ Video ]
Please try my other apps:
• PixiTracker 16-bit version;
• SunVox Modular Synthesizer.