▶ Absolute Partitions is a puzzle game that the goal is a making parts which is consist of 1 to 5 blocks.
▶ The rule is simple.
• The large square will be divided into parts which is consist of 1 to 5 blocks.
• The parts should be fill with color. If the part is consist of 1 block, it should be fill with RED color, and 2 is YELLOW, 3 is BLUE, 4 is GREEN, 5 is PURPLE.
• Some blocks will show a number. It means that it must be fill with that color.
• All blocks must be filled with any color.
▶ Check points
• Same color blocks will be treated one part. So it can make the numbers wrong.
• Check the color of block (1=Red, 2=Yellow, 3=Blue, 4=Green, 5=Purple)
▶ The answer is ONLY one. If you'd like to check your answer, please send the capture image of the game to support e-mail.