Tube Robot tells you when it's time to catch your last tube home. Just tell it where you need to go and it will show you the route and the time of your last tube. On iPhones and 3G-equipped iPads, it can automatically alert you with a notification and a bell. On wifi-only devices, you can still quickly check the time and route of the last tube home.
* Auto Alarm: Tube Robot detects when you're out and about in London and will automatically remind you to catch your last tube home an hour before it leaves. Once it's set up, you can forget about it.
* Routes: Other last tube apps are only useful for direct trains, but Tube Robot can handle routes with multiple changes.
* Docklands Light Rail: As well as the London Underground, Tube Robot includes times for the DLR.
* Works Offline: Tube Robot can find routes when you don't have a data connection.
* Up-to-date: Tube Robot automatically keeps track of timetable changes.
* Easy To Use: The main screen displays the time in large readable numbers.