Active Minutes is a tool for writing a meeting minutes.
You can write meeting minutes quickly as a Evernote format.
Created documents are saved to the Evernote cloud, so you can share it with your project member.
And Active Minutes also supports writing a meeting agenda.
Furthermore, Active Minutes can transform the meeting agenda to a meeting minutes.
And, Active Minutes can extract action items from the meeting minutes and summarize them automatically.
== key features ==
* write meeting agenda
* write meeting minutes
* save document to the Evernote cloud
* convert meeting agenda to meeting minutes
* send document to project member for review ( through AP collaboration )
* create/edit review group
* create/edit review member
* customize document template
- customize field name
- add new field
== action item list ==
Action item list extracts action items from meeting minutes automatically.
Extracting minutes are
* saved to Evernote ( having "Draft" or "Sent" icon )
* having same tag of action item list ( a tag is utilized as the project identifier )
* action item list change the row color according to the status of the action item
* action item list change the row color of the action item whose due date is over
* action item list supports horizontal scrolling by swipe operation (iPhone version only)
== AP collaboration ==
* send review request to review members through Active Group(*)
(*)Active Group is our communication AP
* import group information from Repeat Contact(*)
(*)Repeat Contact is our AddressBook AP