Built in the green belt of San Domenico Golf and a few steps away from the sea, Borgo Egnazia, stands out for its architecture. Made out of local stone, quicklime and dry wall and atmosphere created by the olive trees, the flowers, the jasmines, the prickly pears and the lemon trees.
All combined, those are the ingredients that make Borgo Egnazia a timeless place to spend memorable holidays. The narrow alleys of the Borgo Village are reproduced according to the traditions of the most characteristic Apulian historical centers with a magic stretch stolen by the most enchanting Arabian landscapes.
Every corner of the hotel, borgo and villas has been designed to offer each guest a charming ambience with contemporary quality and style.
Borgo Egnazia is:
- The comfort of the 63 rooms of the “La Corte”
- The charm of the Borgo Village, composed of 92 exclusive typical houses, rooms and suites
- Unparalleled privacy and elegance in the 28 Villas with gardens, private swimming pools, balconies and breath taking views of the Adriatic
Borgo Egnazia offers:
- Vair, a 1.800 sqm wellness centre
- Entertainment area, three swimming pools, one indoor pool
- Trullalleri kids club and Fichi d’India teens club
- Reading room, billiard room, cigar lounge
- Restaurants and Bars
- Cooking school
- Tennis courts
- Beach Clubs
- San Domenico Golf Club, 18-hole championship course and club house