"Wacoon Jump! will sit on all of your devices as King Of The Platformers." -GamerEuphoria
“A must-have for platforming fans.” -iFanzine
"I know you’re all going to want to download it as quick as a rabbit." -AppAdvice
Over 160.000 players are already totally WacooooOoOON!!
Are you ready to play Wacoon Jump!? If you love collecting coins, stomping critters, getting powers and discovering tons of secrets & bonus... well, let's go!
Wacoon Jump! HD is an advanced 2D platformer that brings the console gaming experience to your iPad!!!
Along this incredible adventure, play as Wacoon, a heroic and funny character who must save The Royal Jelly recently kidnapped by critters. Wacoon will find himself dragged in a grand quest that will lead him through amazing and gorgeous places where he will be dealing with many traps and monsters who are, for some, able to help each others.
To face these trials, use Wacoon’s abilities such like the wall jump, the backflip, or even the ground pounding. You will also get powers like the Tornado’s Helmet, which allows you to spin, or the Pirate’s Scarf! By practicing, you will perform super stylish moves, and then gain access to secret areas and bonus!
• Wacoon Jump! is a full premium console platformer on iOS!
• Absolutely stunning graphics with Retina Display!
• A lovely cartoon-jazzy soundtrack!
• Tons of achievements and leaderboards on Game Center
• So much worlds to explore!
• Get super powers like the Tornado's Helmet, the Pirate's Scarf, or even the Bathing Cap!
• A lot of secrets & bonus to find and collect!
• Regular updates with new features and upgrades!
• A complete controls customization system!
• iCade ready!
• Hours and hours of gameplay!
“There is something for everyone, from hardcore gamer to the casual player, who will discover a game full of twists and varied levels. 9.2/10” -FrenzyLab
“Just gorgeous!” -CaughtInMyWeb
And you? What are you waiting to begin the adventure?
Go to Wacoon's page: www.facebook.com/wacoongame
Follow Wacoon on Twitter: www.twitter.com/playfripp
Published and developed by Play Fripp