Catch documents from PC or Mac via USB cable or WIFI, email attachments, Dropbox and FTP and save it on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad locally. Now it also is iCloud enabled
Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your device via USB cable and WIFI.
Access, view documents and upload from/to Google and Dropbox
Download and upload document via FTP
Sync your documents using iCloud
File Manger supports PDF, MS Office, iWorks and the most common file types.
File Manager Features:
- Built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers) files, HTML, RTF, TXT, PNG, JPG, GIF etc
- Zip and unzip files
- Create folders and sub folders
- Move files from one folder to another
- Send your files to / Open your files in other apps, e.g. pages, numbers, etc.
- Save files from emails using the open in feature
- TV / VGA out
- Print documents from Document Manager on iOS 4.2 or later
- Email files to Your Colleagues or Friends directly from File Manager App.
- Transfer files to iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Zoom PDFs and other documents