Over 100,000 of our previous issues downloaded to date! This totally free...
This totally free publication provides Maui's most extensive collection of Detailed Maps along with points of interest, activities, restaurants & retail shopping locations. A special Road to Hana section identifies all the great places to stop and see along this scenic route boasting 56 bridges, 46 of which are only one-lane. The Volcano Coast section gives you a tour of the upcountry portion of Maui, along with Haleakala Volcano, the House of the Rising Sun. The West Maui section focuses on the famous Lahaina Town and all that you can do on the west side of the island. The extensive Dining Guide helps you discover our favorite eateries, along with their prices and other important information. The Top Ten Activities on Maui section points out the best ways to have fun on the island. Best of all, there are tons of great offers and discounts available when mentioning the special codes listed in the publication, or by just saying "I saw your ad in the Driving Magazine".
The Gecko Group has been publishing full-color, glossy printed visitor magazines on the island of Maui for over 20 years, including Maui Magazine, Guide to Maui, and Maui Whale Watch Magazine, all of which are available FREE island-wide on Maui, at the inter-island airport terminal in Oahu, or for just $5 shipping & handling when requesting a copy to be mailed from the publisher.
Within the publication (no internet connection required):
- Tap top Menu button to instantly navigate to Table of Contents, Maps, Dining Guide and Directory or scroll through pages at the bottom of app.
- Tap on items within Table of Contents or Directory to instantly take you to the associated page.
- Slide finger from right to left, or left to right, to scroll through pages.
- View a single page in portrait mode and two page spreads in landscape.
- Double tap on any page to zoom in and out.
Interactive (requires internet connection)
- Single tap on advertiser pages to go directly to their website for activity bookings or more information.