Consultant Party Order is an application to help you or your host enter and calculate an order. Because it is built as a mobile application you can do it on the go and email yourself the entire order to simplify entry into your home office system. You can even email your guest a small invoice if needed. There are no in-app purchases, all features listed are included at the base price without ads!
- Order entry for hostess and all guests with complete totals.
- Front screen tax rate lookup as well as tax rate lookup during order entry.
- Product detail management to help you optimize your ordering process during a party.
Detailed Order Entry Features:
- Creation of orders with one host and any number of guests.
- Ship to host or ship to self
- Shipping tiers.
- Detailed guest information storage.
- Tax Rate lookup by zip code! (US 5-digit zip-code support only at the moment, includes PR)
- Product lookup using the data you setup combined with ordered product history.
- Custom Notes at the order, guest, and/or product level.
- Informative flag to help you keep track of who owes how much or who paid too much
- Complete order history.
- Formatted email containing all information entered for each order.
- Formatted guest invoice email.
Detailed Calculation features:
- Per-guest % and/or flat Tax(before or after shipping)
- Per-guest % and/or flat Shipping
- Per-guest discount %
- Four custom adjustments per guest ( negative or positive ) can be used to calculate flat discounts or whatever other adjustments are needed.
- Ship to host will automatically use the host tax and ship rates for all guests shipping to them
- Per item shipping and/or tax exemption (FOOD!)
- Per item price and qty
- Per item discounts
- Per guest grand total using the above calculations
- Payment totals per guest and per order
- Order grand total using the above calculations
The system is flexible enough to allow you to calculate orders for companies in the direct sales industry like:
Avon, Mary Kay, Scentsy, PartyLite, Pampered Chef, Thirty One Gifts, …….
Please feel free to contact me with complaints, requests or suggestions.
Please visit the website to view FAQ and Known Issue information.