This is a diary App to record whether you took the pill(OC) every day.
- This is an app to record whether you took pill(OC) or medicine. It can record Normal Pill or Placebo whether you missed.
- Inform you at a certain time every day by pop-up reminder.
- You can also make a memo about your condition or a thing little of the day!
- Simple calendar notation!!
- You can modify a memo at any time.
- It displays cycle of four periods using four colors line.
- Numbers are displayed on the pill marks, to see what number pill it is.
- After you took a pill and checked the pill's mark, this app send a e-mail "I took a pill" to your partner that you set in the setting. When your partner who received an e-mail clicks a link, your partner's My OC Diary starts automatically, and it checks the pill's mark automatically.
• Choose the "Sheet Type" in the Settings.
• Choose the "Start Date" of your pill.
• Enter your preferred daily "Reminder Time".
• You can customize the daily notification "Message".
• When the pop-up reminder comes out, tap the "missed" button or "taken" button. Then it will be recorded and The pill mark will display in the calendar.
• When you double-tap the pill mark, you can delete the pill mark.
• Double-tap on the day that you forgot to recording. The pill mark will display on the calendar.
• Select the day on the calendar and tap the plus button at the bottom. You can enter a memo.
• This app can send an e-mail "I took a pill" to your partner. When your partner who received an e-mail clicks a link, your partner's My OC Diary starts automatically, and it checks the pill's mark automatically.
• This is an app to record whether you took pill(OC) or medicine.
• This app does not guarantee contraception.
• This app does not guarantee that you do not forget to take your pill or medicine.
• This app should not be considered as your main or primary reminder.
• This apps main function is to record your pill taking.
// This App uses GoogleAnalytics