If you treat patients who live with epilepsy, this app is designed for you. Conceived and written by 2 pediatric neurologists practicing at Miami Children’s Hospital in Miami, Florida, the Treatment of Epilepsy app puts vital information at your fingertips. This app will be useful for all health providers and those in allied health fields involved in the treatment and care of patients with epilepsy.
**The Treatment of Epilepsy app is designed to be a tool for individuals interested in the treatment of Epilepsy. Because of this, feedback on how to make it an even more helpful resource is welcome. Simply contact us within the app by selecting the Contact button.**
Within the app, you can access a searchable list of medications by generic and brand names with information about uses, dosage, formulation, metabolism, level, half-life, monitoring, contraindications, mechanism of action, warnings, side effects, and drug interactions. Also use it to browse seizure and syndrome classifications, giving you more tools to diagnose and treat your epileptic patients.
For a quick reference, ZILIQ's the Treatment of Epilepsy app contains extensive information on Epileptic Syndromes, focusing on specific disorders and options for treatment. You can find current input on the treatment of Status Epilepticus, zoomable photos of EEGs as well as non-medication treatment of seizures. Give yourself every possible advantage - download the Treatment of Epilepsy App today.
Treatment of Epilepsy Features Include:
• An extensive list of medications with targeted treatment information
• Information on a large variety of epileptic syndromes
• Seizure and syndrome classifications
• A notes feature that allows app users to save personal notes for each medication
• An in-app calculator accessible on every screen
• Guide to the laws for driving with epilepsy by state
• Definitions and treatment information for Status Epilepticus
• Uses, parameters, side effects and more associated with the Ketogenic Diet
• Zoomable EEGs
• Information on epilepsy in relation to pregnancy and breast-feeding, and sports
• Easy to find lists of abbreviations and medical references