You are using your favorite writing app and then this happens: you need to type in the date and time.
Datestampr makes entering datestamps easy. Launch Datestampr to automatically copy the current date (and time if you like) into the clipboard. Switch back to your favorite writing app, paste in the datestamp and keep on writing!
• Many date and time formats are supported: ISO8601, RFC822, MLA, Slashes, Dots, Hyphens, and much more!
• Completely Offline - Never needs a network connection.
• Retina ready for both iPhone and iPad.
• Share your datestamp via email or messages.
• Universal App - Works on both iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
• No ads+analytics - we'll never track your usage of Datestampr.
• Turn-off autostamping if you don't want to automatically copy the current datestamp into the clipboard.
• Are you an iOS developer? Datestampr makes available the Unicode Technical Standard #35 symbol set used by NSDateFormatter per datestamp format.
• Turn on multitasking gestures on your iPad to switch from your favorite writing app to Datestampr and back again with a simple 4-finger swipe.
• On your iPhone or iPod touch, double click on the Home button to quickly switch from your favorite writing app to Datestampr.
Have feedback for Datestampr? Send us a note at email@example.com.
Follow @Datestampr on Twitter.