Do you wish to translate something simple like ‘How are you’ to Indonesian? The all new Indonesian Pretati language translation app will tell you that ‘How are you’ translates to ‘Apa kabar’ in Indonesian. And there is much more to our Indonesian translation app than that. Indonesian Pretati uses an internal custom dictionary of over 500 important phrases and words that international travelers will find indispensable when visiting Indonesia or communicating with someone in Indonesian. The Indonesian Pretati translation app is intuitive and easy to use and it’s in built dictionary has so many common Indonesian phrases that saying ‘Saya tersesat’ (I’m lost) would become a thing of the past for you! Here is some more on our translation app.
We have ensured that for each Indonesian phrase, there is a video of a native speaker clearly pronouncing each word. There is also the Indonesian script and its phonetic pronunciation, which makes this Pretati translation app the most comprehensive video dictionary your money can buy! To give more translation power to your fingertips, the phrases are grouped into categories for the most common travel situations including Getting Around, Eating & Drinking, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Meeting People, Shopping and Money. Other great features include the ability to playback each phrase in slow mode, mark favorites for quick reference and even copy the phrase to share via Social Media, SMS or email with your friends and circles in their native language. Whether you are travelling on leisure or work, Indonesian Pretati makes learning this language an easy, fast and fun activity.
The Pretati translation app is completely self sufficient and works offline as well as on Airplane mode, so no need to worry about expensive international data costs or searching for an open WIFI network.
Indonesian Pretati Features
- Over 500 essential Indonesian words and phrases each with the Script, English to Indonesian Translation, phonetic pronunciation and video clip
- High quality VIDEO and AUDIO for every word and phrase recorded by NATIVE SPEAKERS who speak fluent Indonesian, the way it is meant to be spoken
- Quick SEARCH of all words and phrases so you don’t have to spend time looking for what you need
- Build your FAVORITES list to quickly access the Indonesian phrases you want to learn or translate
- Audio is perfect for headphones or over your iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad speakers
- WORKS OFFLINE so you don't need to be connected to the Internet and pay international roaming charges when traveling
- Share the video or the phrase straight to your social media circles or via SMS and email with your friends and colleagues
- SLOW PLAY feature allows you to hear the phrase slowly and clearly to help you get a better grasp of what is being spoken
- High definition graphics optimized for retina display
- A variety of CATEGORIES for every situation like Getting Around, Eating & Drinking, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Meeting People, Shopping and Money – this is the perfect travel dictionary app around
CONTACT US / SUPPORT
Some users have complained about the sound not playing. Please check to see that the RINGER is set to ON (device should not be on Mute) and press the '+' key on the iPhone/iPad to increase the volume.
We would love to hear from you to improve the app and answer any questions you might have. Please CONTACT US on our website at www.pretati.com