You fly with your iPad. And iPad is not like paper. Why not having a checklist app that suits the needs of a pilot and at the same time, it's 100% iPad oriented?
Aviator's checklist is a new way to do preflight, in-flight and other aircraft procedures. Its unique checking system increases the security and lowers the most common mistakes to a minimum: the risk of checking something by error, the risk to miss one step or the risk to get lost in the procedure.
Aviator's Checklist is suitable for professional and amateur pilots. It's very useful for flight instructors that want to teach the importance of a checklist.
The basic free app comes with a few checklists as example, and the Edit Mode Upgrade (purchasable from the app itself) allows you to create your own checklists and share them by email and Dropbox.
Features of the Basic Free App:
- Includes checklists for Cessna 172, Diamond DA-20 and Piper PA-28
- Ability to run the included checklists.
- Designed for iPad (not paper-like or excel like).
- Minimizes the possibility of mistakes and errors.
Features of the Edit Mode Upgrade (in-app purchasable)
- Edit mode: create and edit checklists without any limitation in number or extension.
- Import an export your checklists by email or Dropbox.
Note: If you own an aircraft fleet, there is the possibility to develop your own closed version, configured with your procedures and suited perfectly to you. For more info please address to firstname.lastname@example.org.