“Garmin China” is compatible with Garmin HUD (Head-Up Display)! Please pair your iOS device with Garmin HUD via Bluetooth before starting “Garmin HUD China” app for the innovative navigation usage.
~ Map coverage: China, Hong Kong, & Macau.~
Download “Garmin China” App (佳明i导航) with this one-time purchase and give your iPhone® the best in GPS navigation- even when you don’t have cell coverage. Maps reside on your device, so you can look up addresses and points of interest (POI), such as gas stations, restaurants and ATMs without needing wireless coverage. It’s as close to having a Garmin nüvi personal navigator as an iPhone can get.
What’s New in Version 4.0
Update to the latest China map
Support iOS 9
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Enjoy Premium Navigation
Connecting “Garmin China”App with Garmin HUD:
1. Plug in the device and ensure it is turned on.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth function of your iOS device, select Settings > Bluetooth > On
3. A list of nearby Bluetooth® devices will appear and select Garmin HUD in the list.
4. Turn on the “Garmin China” App and enjoy the excellent navigation system.
Designed exclusively for your iPhone by Garmin, the world leader in GPS navigation, the “佳明i导航“ application turns your Apple device into a premium GPS navigator with turn-by-turn voice-prompted directions that speaks street names and automatically calculates a new route if you get off track.
“佳明i导航” offers rich mapping and many advanced features, but is still simple and intuitive to use. It includes several preloaded POI, PhotoReal™ Junction View, 3D buildings and more.
* Compatible with Garmin HUD
* Preloaded AutoNavi map. Map coverage: China, Hong Kong, & Macau. Map language: Simplified Chinese in China and Traditional Chinese in HK/Macau.
* Support download maps from website then sync back to iPhone. (Only for China, Hong Kong & Macau maps.)Map download link: http://www.garmin.com.cn/products/app/streetpilot_cn/mapupdate
Map updates entitle you to receive map data update when and as such updates are made available on the App Store, for this specific Garmin product only until this product’s useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map data from its third party supplier, whichever is shorter. After that, Garmin will not provide the Garmin product on the App Store or any free map update service. According to the data application environment, technological development and change, the revision of Chinese laws and regulations and etc, Garmin has right to stop providing the APP download and map data update service.
* Voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions including spoken street names (Text-To-Speech).
* Baidu local search gives you more POI. (need internet connection)
* Location sharing to SMS and Weibo to link with your friends. (need internet connection)
* Support search nearby POI around the destination.
* Lane assist with PhotoReal™ Junction View provides a photo-realistic illustration of the correct lane for different maneuvers.
* Exit services allow you to quickly see services such as restaurants, gas stations and lodging available at exits along your route.
* Weather feature shows current conditions and a 5-day forecast.
* “Last mile” function: Provide the parking lot when approaching the destination, after arriving at the parking lot, provide the pedestrian navigation to the final destination
* iCloud support for favorite
** Notice: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Asia Customer Support
Tel: +886-2-26429199 ext 1 (Mandarin)
Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 17 PM (GMT+8)
Tel: +86-400-819-1899 (Mandarin)
Monday – Saturday: 9 AM – 17 PM (GMT+8)
South East Asia
Tel: +886-2-26429199 ext 2 (English & Mandarin)
Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 17 PM (GMT+8)