zen deck is the simplest way to create stunning visual presentations for any occasion.
Whether you are marketing your product, pitching your idea, guiding a meeting, illustrating your blog post, teaching a lesson, expressing your vision or telling a story, zen deck lets you create extraordinary presentations that will inspire and move your audience...right here on your iPad or iPhone
How it works:
- Type in a few words to make your point - a Twitter-like brevity model forces you to be succinct.
- Add relevant images from Flickr (automatic support for choosing from millions of free high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos) or locally from your device to visually illustrate your story.
- With a single click, provide the perfect look for your presentation by choosing from a range of stylish themes in our inbuilt library.
- Select the perfect layout for each slide with one tap. Flip the title and subtitle positions to add visual depth and diversity.
- Export to Microsoft PowerPoint or Adobe PDF
WORK ONLINE OR OFFLINE
You can optionally sign up for a free online account to sync your presentations across all your devices.
Try it to experience a new world of presentations!
Please write to email@example.com for any questions or suggestions.
OPTIONAL IN-APP SUBSCRIPTION:
This app offers eight presentation templates for free - you can access additional templates by purchasing an online subscription within the app.
We offer two annual subscription options:
- Zen deck Enjoy plan ($49.99 per year) and Zen deck Pro plan ($149.99 per year)
- If you purchase either of these plans, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of one year from the date of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.