*** WINNER of the BESig David Riley Award for Innovation in Business English and ESP 2012
*** Promotional Price. Now on Sale! Buy today!
Understand what they're saying —however they say it— with Collins’ innovative new Business English Listening app.
This completely fresh approach to self-study is the perfect tool for busy executives looking to improve their English listening skills, and for anyone who needs to learn English in a business context. Focusing specifically on building listening skills, the app features real people talking about their work and their lives in a variety of accents—both native and non-native—alongside exercises and other learning materials.
* No actors were used in the recordings for this product! All of the speakers are real people working in real companies around the world. *
Collins Business English Listening is the first in a new series of self-study apps that focus on the language you really need to do business in English—whatever your profession and wherever you are in the world.
Other titles launching soon in the series include English for Business: Speaking, Workplace English, and Hotel and Hospitality English.
• Collins Business English Listening has been short-listed for a prestigious British Council award
• Powered by COBUILD—using the real language of business English
• 20 units covering key communication areas such as Small Talk, Working in English Globally, Telephoning, and Teleconferencing
• Contains 78 minutes of authentic recordings
• Choose to browse by topic or by accent
• Results are displayed as you progress through the units
Each unit contains:
• Two or three recordings, each in different accents
• Exercises to check your understanding of the recordings
• Grammar tips
• Key phrases and ways to expand your vocabulary