Easy & Healthy! Rx Buzzer reminds you to take your medicines on time. If you do not take an action when your medicine is due, Rx Buzzer can be setup to send an email or SMS (text) notification alert to a third party person such as a loved-one, a nurse, or a physician even if your device is off or out of range.
In addition to reminding of taking your medicine on time, Rx Buzzer can help you to keep track of the medicines you are taking or skipping. You can view the history of medicine taken with exact date and time or email the history to your physician. In addition, Rx Buzzer can handle multiple users’ medicines. You can have medicine reminders for everyone in your household on a single device. A nurse or care giver can use Rx Buzzer to keep track of one or more patients’ medication and automatically record the exact date and time the medicines are taken.
It’s easy and it’s healthy. Rx Buzzer is easy to use for all ages. Rx Buzzer can help you stay healthier by taking your medicines on time.
Features in 1.0 version:
• Enter and schedule your medicines
• Select an image from the gallery or take a picture of your medicine and attach it to the description
• A buzzer goes off when it is time to take a medicine
• Automatic SMS or Email third party notification upon inactivity
• Medicines can be scheduled for specific days/times or setup As Needed
• View the list of active medicines and the history of medicines taken
• Email the list of the current active medicines to anyone
• Email the history of medicines taken to anyone
• Manage medicines for multiple users/patients
• Secure password protection option
*** Paid Version Does Not Have Ads. Only 99 Cents!