Unbeatable security for your devices and peace of mind for you. SmartMate works with the Bluetooth 4.0 security tag from iMaze, to protect your iPhone, iPad and other tagged valuables against loss.
After setting your profile and establishing the size and sensitivity of your personal security zone with SmartMate app, it secures and protects your smartphone, tablet or other valuables against loss and unapproved access.
Unlike other security tags the Pocket Mate has a dual alert system using both your phone and the tag as loss prevention alarms, letting you know when either is separated. In the event that your belongings leave the established security zone, they can be tracked and located easily using the SmartMate app.
Smartmate also provides other essential features: recording the last known location of the security tag, sending its location and map by email or alerting your friends on social networks.
Additionally, you can track your valuables in real-time with the security tag. Just attach the security tag to any valuables that you want to track: your car, luggage, baby stroller, etc. When your valuables are out of range, SmartMate alerts you on your iPhone or iPad.
SmartMate offers you several ways to track down your security tag: using Find my tag, link-loss auto-alert, tag auto-location and update location. It uses the GPS sensor of your device to automatically record the location of your tag.
SmartMate tracker is compatible with iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c and 5 with OS 7.0 and higher.
* My Tag - Manage your tag: name, connection status and battery level.
* Auto-Alert - Get alerted automatically when your device and the security tag are separated (5-15m).
* Geo-location - Automatic recording of the last known location of the security tag.
* Find my tag - Locate the tag within the 5-15m connection radius.
* Mapping - Integration of maps with display of the security tag name, position, date and time.
* Get directions - Get directions from your current location to the last known location of your security tag.
* Mail my Tags - Send by e-mail the last known location of your security tag (on a map).
* Twitter and Facebook - Tweet and notification posted. Your friends follow in real time the last known location of your security tag.
Note: The use of the GPS positioning in multi-task mode over prolonged periods causes increased battery consumption.
Never leave your Smartphone, tablet, or other valuables behind.