Math Exercise Kid Free (Division) is an interactive math exercise application for students to practice divisions. Students can perform step-by-step division exercises, and show work by using the column filed(s) with each exercise. Math Exercise Kid Free (Division) provides mobility and flexibility for students to practice division exercises. Students can easily apply division skills learned through the Math Exercise Kid to paper-based exercise in schools. Math Kid Free (Division) lets students to practice division exercise (1 digit ÷ 1 digit, 2 digit ÷ 1 digits). Dividend is up to number 15.
-Columns to help students show work
-Randomly generated numbers for variety
-Option to choose number of questions in each exercise session
-Option to turn on and turn off sound effects
-Summary of student’s achievement in each exercise session
-Option to input student's name
-Progress Tracking Page to record students' progresses
-User can delete an individual record in Progress Tracking Page
-FB share functionality
How to use:
1. Select the number of digits for dividend and number of digits for divisor.
2. Choose a desired number of questions.
3. Click “Start” to start the exercise.
4. Use the numeric pad (0-9) at the bottom of the screen to input the solution/column(s) into the highlighted box.
5. To correct/change a digit, click on that digit (in the answer field or the column) and input a new digit from the numeric pad.
6. To erase the digit and to move to next field, click "DEL/SP (delete/space)".
7. Click “Done” to submit the solution.
8. Click “Exit” to exit the exercise.
9. Note: Math Exercise Kid (Division) does not validate values in columns. Math Exercise Kid (Division) validates the quotient and the remainder.