An application to monitor all of your vehicles costs!
If you own a car, motorcycle, truck and want to know how much it costs you - this application is made for you. You can track the expenses of any category:
- Fuel: Diesel, Petrol, CNG, LPG, GPL
- Insurance (one-time / installments) (after purchase)
- Repairs (after purchase)
- Maintenance (after purchase)
- Inspections / Check-Ups (after purchase)
- Loan / lease payments (after purchase)
The webpage www.ivehicles.info will help you get started and use the full potential of the application.
Application support following languages:
- English (EN)
- German (DE)
- Norwegian (NO)
- Traditional Chinese (CH)
- Italian (I)
- Polish (PL)
Our application is the only one currently available in Appstore that has the possibility to monitor vehicles powered by two fuel types (multi fuel vehicles). Gasoline, natural gas and LPG (CNG, LPG, GPL) are calculated in parallel! You do not even have to fill a full tank in order to get the results - the application allows you to easily calibrate the state of fuel in the tank (fuel consumption will be more approximated). Even if you forget to enter a refueling cost - that's no problem, the application will use the average values from previous periods and and will make sure that the current statistics will stay correct! Vehicle cost monitor - will remind you of any insurance policy renewals (adding an event to your calendar). All cost records will have specific dates and the approximate mileage (from last refueling) automatically added to easier identify them.
A simple and clear graphics interface will allow you to easily see:
- The average fuel consumption / milage based on all refueling records.
- The average fuel consumption / milage based on the last refueling record with an indicator showing how fuel efficient your last trip was.
- Amount of kilometers per liter / gallon (depending on the application settings).
- The fuel cost for 100km/mil with an indicator to show you whether the cost increases or decreases.
- The total cost for 100km/mil (fuel and all other costs combined) an indicator to show you whether the cost increases or decreases.
- The estimated current range of the vehicle (until one of the fuels run out in a multi-fuel-vehicle)
Our application allows you to monitor more than one vehicle at any time, you can easily switch between vehicles and compare their costs!
WARNING! After the first refueling results will not show (too little data) two refills are required to generate statistics!