Transform Your Smartphone into a Breathalyzer with BACtrack®
Easily estimate your BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) with a BACtrack smartphone breathalyzer and the free companion app. Designed by BACtrack, the leading manufacturer of personal and professional breathalyzers, this app connects to your device wirelessly via Bluetooth®, and allows you to measure your alcohol level with both the award-winning BACtrack Mobile Smartphone Breathalyzer and the new BACtrack Vio Smartphone Breathalyzer.
BACtrack makes it easy to understand how alcohol affects the body, empowering you to make smarter, more informed decisions. In this version of the BACtrack app:
• Pairing is automatic once you turn on your BACtrack and open the app; results are communicated via Bluetooth® to display on your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Apple Watch.
• Test yourself and your friends with your BACtrack. Swipe the home screen to test in Friend Mode.
• While the sensor is warming up, play Guess Your BAC to sharpen your self-perception skills.
• Quickly and easily estimate your BAC and read safety information about corresponding impairment levels.
• ZeroLine® estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%.
• Saved BAC readings are automatically mapped on the Tracking Graph, allowing you to get a clear picture of your drinking habits and gain insight about how your body processes alcohol.
• Track what you drank and where with photos, notes, and drink logs. Your BAC results remain private, or choose to share via text message, Facebook, or Twitter.
• Track your BAC data using Apple's Health app.
• New for Apple Watch: Take readings from your Apple Watch and estimate your BAC with the new Active ZeroLine™.
The most trusted brand of breathalyzers on the market, BACtrack has been featured in Fast Company, CNET, and Bloomberg. BACtrack was rated #1 Breathalyzer by Car and Driver Magazine, and has won top awards from Popular Science, Good Design Australia and the Edison Awards.
Download now and test your BAC anywhere, anytime!