MathFacts Flash is a simple math flashcard program designed to help 1st through 6th graders master their basic math facts. This program closely aligns with the math facts standards in many school districts.
Designed with a high impact yellow background that increases focus, the screens are simple, uncluttered and easy for kids to navigate. The test selection screen allows for multiple types of tests and is easy enough for even a 1st grader to select their own tests.
* Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed (all)
* Practice or Timed tests
* Select the number of test questions, in multiples of 10, from 10 to 100
* Choose the highest number to allow on a test, from 2 to 10
* Select Primary or Advanced levels to limit the sum of addition questions or limit the top number of subtraction questions to <= 10 or <= 20 respectively
* Optional review for missed questions
* Profiles allow for multiple players
* Track test scores and times with pass/fail status
* Filter test scores by Pass/Fail status, Timed/Practice tests and most recent tests taken
* Test questions display vertically except for Division, which displays in long division style