Start putting your time to good use with My Minutes. Wasting too much time browsing the web? Put a cap on your web surfing by setting a goal of "at most 45 minutes".
Want to learn something new but not getting around to it? Set a goal to spend "at least 1 hour every other day" finally getting onto it.
My Minutes keeps you motivated by tracking time against your goals. It's a simple approach to making better use of your time. All you have to do is hit start.
- Features -
* Set the amount of time you want to put into a task, either “At least” or “At most”.
* Set the days on which your task repeats.
* Get a notification when you’ve hit a task goal, or when you’re close to going over it.
* See a weekly streak view of how you’re doing. Green dots mean you’re hitting your goals, so keep it up!
* Inspiring quotes to keep you going.
- Reviews -
"We all set goals, some at work and others in our personal lives. But sometimes our goals can be overwhelming. My Minutes is a way to track the time you spend on certain projects or activities, allowing you to increase productivity and monitor your progress." - Macgasm.net
"It’s exactly what I wanted in a time management and tracking app. Most of the stuff I’ve found in the app store is riddled with feature bloat. I wanted something simple enough that will let me control and gauge where I spend my hours." - StartupDispatch.com
"Calling all iPhone users who have a desire to accomplish anything at all: this app’s for you." - RealEfficientSolutions.com