Download some big ideas for your iPad...and for your kids!
Come explore “Politics: Who’s the Boss?”, the sixth app in the ThinkAboutIt series. Intrepidly investigate ideas about power, change, and the way we make important decisions!
What kid doesn’t love to ask “Why?” As most parents have noticed, children are natural philosophers, and even little thinkers can come up with some amazing questions. Indulge your child’s natural curiosity (as well as your own), and introduce them to some amazing ideas with ThinkAboutIt: Philosophy for Kids!
Join our charming and intrepid narrator, Sophia the Wise, as she thinks her way through some of the biggest (and coolest) questions human beings have ever asked. Meet famous philosophers, and try amazing ideas out for yourself with interactive activities.
ThinkAboutIt apps are great for philosophers aged 7-10. They’re also great for sharing with younger siblings, and are lots of fun for bigger thinkers too!
- Introduction to some of the most important (and most interesting) questions in philosophy
- Interviews with great thinkers from throughout history and around the world
- Full-color, animated illustrations
- Fully-narrated, for kids who like to listen and follow along
- Cool facts about great minds
- Interactive map and timeline
- Easy-to-use, engaging activities
- Suggestions for discussion, journal writing, and even drawing
Want to know more? Pay us a visit or drop us a line for books, apps, and resources for parents and teachers.
Visit us: www.KidsThinkAboutIt.com/apps
Follow us: http://twitter.com/#!/sophiasbigideas
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/sophiathewise