Since 1998, UniWin® is trendsetting in the area of Industrial Weighing.
Therefor it is not more than logic that we are the first to introduce mobile industrial weighing Apps.
UniWin® for IOS is a remote application that allows UniWin functionality on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
UniWin is free of charge and functional for users owning a UniWin solution.
The UniWin app can connect to a demo Solution.
UniWin® is developed for industrial weighing processes.
The App allows you to view, verify and monitor your UniWin solution via WiFi or Mobile Data Connection.
--> The UniWin solution is currently implemented world-wide in over 30 countries and it is Weights & Measures approved / certified for Europe and North America.
• View and verify all base data, such as customers, products, orders, transporters, etc.
• View and verify all transactional data, such as weighings, vehicles on-site, (un-) loaded vehicles, etc.
• View status of all used devices, such as scales / weighbridges, readers (barcode / cards / RFID / OCR), barriers, traffic-lights, printers, camera's, etc.
• View status of all connected clients.
• View logging. The logging of UniWin shows all activities, errors, issues.
• Further functionality depends on the configuration of your UniWin solution.
• Search / filter functionality of base and transactional data.
• Multi lingual.
• Quick login using a pincode.
• Ability to change status of devices, such as zeroing scales / weighbridges, open / close barriers, green / red traffic-lights.
• A manual is available at our website.
• Goto the iPhone settings and select the UniWin application.
• In the Connection Settings, you can enter the IP-address or Hostname of the UniWin Server in the param UniWin Host.
• A demo connection can be made by leaving the "UniWin Host" field empty.
• Enter the port / socket number of the UniWin solution (normally defaulted to 5000).
• Enter the optional password needed for the connection.
• All other settings (language, fontsizes, etc) can be used to modify to your own preferences.
• WiFi or mobile data connection.
• UniWin Server or Network license version 3.0/220.127.116.11 or higher, but we advise to use 3.0/18.104.22.168 or higher for best performance and security.
Contact us when you have any questions/remarks.
Or when you require more information regarding solutions to weigh/scale vehicles, manage access control on plant-sites or any other logistics need.