Want to Stop Jet Lag?
Access your customized StopJetLag Plan information including explanatory Trip Notes on your mobile device.
StopJetLag Mobile puts scientifically researched jet lag advice, created by a jet lag travel specialist, at your fingertips.
Travel+Leisure's "100 Ways to Travel Better" includes the BEAT JET LAG with StopJetLag tip from the news team.
"Endless security lines, jet lag, and middle seats don't have to be necessary evils of flying—not if you follow T+L's best tips for smoother air travel.
As for jet lag, your strategy should be to get on the right schedule while in transit, with some help from StopJetLag. StopJetLag tailors a personalized hour-by-hour schedule for meals, rest time, and even sun exposure based on your itinerary."
Katie's Travel Toolkit with Travel+Leisure featured StopJetLag as a "great resource for jet lag".
• Once downloaded, receive easy to follow activity notifications for timing the major jet lag influences on your trip, even on flights without Internet access. There are no roaming charges.
• Quickly adjust to the time zone at your destination using reminders that mitigate jet lag such as bright light exposure, food, sleep, exercise and optional melatonin supplements.
• Minimize sleep deprivation by understanding the optimal moment to switch to destination time.
• Explanatory StopJetLag trip notes for your specific trip are available at any time.
• StopJetLag considers your specific flight schedule, multi-stops and connections in relationship to your normal daily routines.
• StopJetLag highlights your flight departures and arrivals to make them more visible on your mobile device.
It’s essential to know when any of your flights occur in your StopJetLag plan since all of your jet lag advice is geared to making sure you are awake whenever it is time to catch your flight.