Deploy Adviser Mobile is a mobile application designed to work for development advisers and humanitarian workers logging time and expense records in remote and possibly hostile locations.
Users who are registered on the Deploy Adviser portal will be able to link the mobile application to their account using their username and password.
PLEASE NOTE to use Deploy Adviser Mobile you will need a valid and active account on the Deploy Adviser web portal.
Once authenticated the mobile application allows you to create and store time and expense records on your phone then upload them to the main database when you have a mobile data connection available.
Key features include:
1. User defined pin code access to stop unauthorised access and logging by other phone users.
2. Ability to download current Consultancies/Agencies and Projects that you are working on.
3. Option to create and store on your phone daily time card and expense records (including photographs of receipts).
4. Capability to synchronise your phone with the web portal to transmit your time and expense records to the main portal and update your current company and project information on the phone.
5. Option to create logging defaults to speed up the record creating process.