Imagine having your wishes and those belonging to your loved ones stored in one place, just a click away. You can carry their health care wishes on your smartphone and they can carry your wishes on theirs.
If you have documented your health care wishes in any way, you don’t want them tucked away in a safety deposit box or in a file cabinet somewhere. Import and store them on your smartphone so they are there for medical decision-making anytime, anywhere. You can also include key family and medical contacts, insurance information, and any other health related information you want. Your information is protected because the data resides only on your smartphone, not on any server or cloud service.
The app offers unlimited storage and management of personal and family profiles and documents, including advance directives, living wills, health care powers of attorney, DNR orders, POLST documents (Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment), and related information. It is designed to revolutionize information sharing during a medical crisis so that your advance care documents and key medical information can be conveyed as a PDF and delivered to a hospital or physician in minutes.
The information is easily accessible to view, text, email, or fax no matter where you are. Always be there for each other, just in case.
You will have a digital library in your hand, containing your advance care plan and those of your spouse, parents, children, and anyone you care for. Your loved ones may be away at college, in a retirement community or nursing home, working in a different city, or under the same roof.
Think of it as the empowerment app that ensures that yours and your loved one’s voices can be heard when most needed.
- Unlimited storage of people profiles and documents
- Confidentiality of information is protected because the data resides only on your smartphone, not on any server or cloud service
- Email or fax stored documents to a health care provider — be prepared in case of emergency to advocate for your loved ones, no matter where you are
- Stores key contact information on primary and secondary proxies, and primary care physician
- Store additional details about you and your loved ones: specialists, emergency contacts, insurance, and medical conditions
- Click-to-call and click-to-email feature gives you an instant connection to those whose profiles you've stored
- Sync to your DropBox account to allow for easy importing and exporting of PDF documents
- Grabs contact information from your contacts list
- Summary of health care wishes can be shown or sent via text, fax, or email to health care providers
- PDF summary worksheet included for ease in collecting the information needed to customize a folder
- Allows editing and updating documents as you age and your health status changes
- Keeps track of document versions by date entered
- Wallet card download available
- ABA multi-state power of attorney toolkit PDF for use in most states
- Resource tips and links to help you plan smart and effectively!