SoundBites is a simple way to get kitchen confident.
With step-by-step audio guides from Come Dine With Me’s narrator Dave Lamb, you no longer need to keep going back to the recipe book for help; simply find a dish to your liking, hit play, and go from beans on toast to master chef in no time at all.
Play the audio whenever you want - on the bus or in the gym and learn a recipe by heart.
But don’t worry if you need help whilst cooking, just set the custom audio player to the step by step guide and cook along.
The app gives you an idea of the kitchen kit you’ll need, and a handy serving selector will alter the number of ingredients to the number of portions you want. And if you don’t have all the right ingredients in your cupboards tap for alternatives or add to your shopping list, then check them off as you shop.
When you’ve cooked your dish you can add notes for next time, rate your culinary progress and take a photo of the results. Show off your cooking know-how with friends via Facebook, Twitter and Email.
SoundBites is presented by 5by25, a campaign launched by Red Tractor beef and lamb in association with charities and youth groups, that aims to help young people learn to cook 5 recipes from scratch by the age of 25.
• Learn to cook with 25 recipe audio guides
• Listen your way with Loop, Play once, and Step-by- Step play modes
• Tailor ingredient quantities to your number of servings
• Substitute ingredients for those you don’t like or don’t have
• Add ingredients to your personal shopping list
• Rate and take a photo of your latest creation
• Share your progress via Facebook, Twitter and Email