This free application from ISO New England will help you better understand the regional power grid that serves Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. With real-time pricing data, power system status updates, and customizable scenarios at your fingertips, you can explore how changing grid conditions affect wholesale electricity prices and the fuel mix used to keep your lights on.
ISO to Go features:
• An overview of New England’s power grid and electricity markets
• Easy-to-read charts showing what types of fuel are currently being used in the region to generate electricity
• Wholesale electricity price charts updated every five minutes
• Geolocation feature to determine your local wholesale electricity price
• Updates on power grid (system) conditions
• Conservation tips
About ISO New England
ISO New England is the independent, not-for-profit corporation responsible for overseeing the day-to-day reliable operation of New England’s power generation and transmission system, designing, administering, and monitoring the region’s competitive wholesale electricity markets, and managing comprehensive regional power system planning. The company’s workforce of power system engineers, economists, computer scientists, and other professionals fulfill these three critical responsibilities that together ensure New England has reliable, competitively priced electricity today and into the future.
For more information about ISO New England, visit the company’s website at www.iso-ne.com.