The Hands Off My Friend App makes it very easy to get in touch, find support and report hate crimes in Northern Ireland - some features include:
Engaging, Interactive, and Useful Features Include:
- GPS listing of local support agencies
- Email contact form for one touch crime reporting
- Connect with is on Facebook and Twitter
- Send us photos straight from your phone and be entered in monthly contests
- Receive up to date messages regarding upcoming events
- View our upcoming events
There are resources, detailed information, support networks and more within the app. We can help you and you will be helping us and potentially many others. You can make a difference. You do not need to stay silent. Your have the right to stand up against hate crime of any form. Together we can create a louder voice.
Reporting a hate incident or crime even anonymously may give us vital information to help identify an offender, a crime hotspot, prevent further offences and stop hate crime!
For more information please visit - http://www.foylemf.org/handsoffmyfriend