Conversor Pro Recorder is an easy to use, intuitive stereo recorder for use in lectures, classrooms, capturing music, recitals, church services or precious family events and offers back ground noise reduction for crystal clear recordings of voice notes, lectures and interviews. With its almost unlimited recording time, you never have to worry about cutting off the end of a lecture or recital.
Conversor Pro Recorder can be used with the Conversor range of assistive listening devices and directional microphones in lecture theatre and classroom note-taking applications.
Conversor Pro Recorder has been developed by Andrea Electronics Corporation for Conversor Limited and is based on the successful PureAudio Live Recorder.
Conversor Pro Recorder supports all of the great features of the PureAudio Live Recorder plus these advanced features:
* Unlimited bookmarks for easy navigation of large recordings.
* 10-band graphic equaliser to customise your listening experience.
* Aggressive PureAudio for recording in noisy environments.
* Stereo recording for capturing surround-sound recordings.
* Beam forming noise cancellation to reduce sounds coming from the sides.
* Compatible with Note-taking management software. A list of compatible programs will appear on the Conversor Limited website under News and Events.
Note: Stereo recording and beam forming require an external microphone capable of stereo recording.
* Fast application start-up, for capturing quick impulse recordings.
* Intuitive simple to use interface.
* Background recording and playback so you can use your other applications.
* Automatic pause and resume when your recording or playback is interrupted by something such as a phone call.
* User guide for easy instruction to all features and functions.
* Recordings can be transcribed on your PC by using speech to text applications like Dragon NaturallySpeaking Preferred Edition.
* Patented digital noise reduction software to remove background noise from recordings.
* Microphone sensitivity boost allows for far field recordings.
* Automatic boost reduction helps eliminate microphone clipping and recording distortion.
* Speaker volume boost to amplify weak recordings.
* Automatic speaker boost reduction to eliminate distortion when set too high.
* Microphone input level VU meters.
* Record and playback using your Bluetooth headset.
* Four different sampling rates to control the size and quality of the recordings.
* Three different recording formats: WAVE, CAF, AIFF
Recording & Playback Functions:
* Voice activated recordings (VOX), stop recording silence.
* Set bookmarks during both record and playback.
* During playback, jump to the next or previous bookmark.
* Use the bookmark list to start playing at any bookmark.
* Fast forward and fast reverse during playback using finger swipe movements, or by using the audio position slider.
* Append to existing recordings.
* Single button to play all recordings.
* Pause during recording or playback.
* Easy navigation between recordings, using finger swipe movements.
* 10-band equaliser to customise your listening experience.
* Recording time only limited by the amount of free memory and system file size limitations.
* Organise, store and retrieve recordings using editable category folders.
* Automatic numbering helps keep recordings organised in sequence.
* Rename recordings.
* Easy to move recordings to different categories.
* View detailed information about recordings.
* View recordings by category, or view recordings in all categories at once.
* Add, delete, rename and rearrange recording categories.
* Delete all recordings.
* Transfer recordings to your computer using iTunes File Sharing.
* Transfer recordings to your computer using Wi-Fi Sync.
* Email your recordings - not just as a link.