Do you like archery? Are you a fan of Robin Hood? If yes, you are at the right place. Agile Archer is a 3D iOS archery game in first-person aim-and-shoot perspective, which is built for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. In this game, you compete with players all over the world in tournaments. You hold your iOS device, touch and slide the handle to draw the bow, then tilt your iOS device from left to right, top to bottom to aim at the target. When you are comfortable with your aiming, release the handle to release the arrow, watching the arrow flying and hitting the target. Enjoy the applause from audience and be proud of yourself when you do great. On the other hand, you can always enjoy the details of archery, i.e., drawing the bow, watching the flying arrow, etc.
1. 3D simulation of archery.
2. Play tournament in scope of continent.
3. Play tournament in scope of the World.
4. A tournament has matches in 30 meter, 45 meter, and 70 meter.
5. Live audience in each play.
6. Follow flying arrow in real time and watch its every movement in details.
7. Watch in detail the moment when flying arrow hits the target.
8. Get live feedback from audience.
9. Compete with real people in real world.
10. Leaderboard showing your rank in each tournament for current day, current week, all time.
11. Sixteen achievements waiting for you to claim.
12. Challenge your friend or anyone in the world for a specific score or achievement(iOS 6 required).
13. Improving your archery skill in training session.
14. User friendly interface for archery.
15. Game Center integration.
16. Design for mobile use.
17. Play against Robot in 30 meter, 45 meter and 70 meter in Single Game mode.
18. Play in five different weathers.