Quick & Easy Color Balance and Exposure Correction
Give your photos the color of life with iCorrect OneClick Color. Almost every photo can be improved with a single touch of your finger and you won't find another color correction app that is easier to use. If you use a camera, you need this app. In a few simple steps you can take a photo, perfect the colors, then save and share a picture you can be proud of.
Wishing you'd had a camera flash for that photo, or are the colors just a little bit flat? Or have you scanned some of your old, faded photographs? Professional scanning services recommend iCorrect to their customers. Use the Auto Fix button, or touch the photo in an area that should have been gray or black or white. The exposure and color balance will be automatically corrected, bringing life to your photo using the same powerful PictoColor® OneClick technology that professional photographers have relied on for years. Read more about it at oneclickcolor.com.
• Automatically correct color balance and exposure.
• Fine tune the automatic correction using sliders to independently adjust overall brightness, shadows, highlights, contrast, saturation, tint and temperature. You will be amazed at the shadow detail that can be recovered in backlit images.
• Convert to black and white or sepia tone.
• Use the Preview switch to easily compare the corrected photo with the original.
• Save or share the result at high (full), medium, low or custom resolution. Share with your family and friends via email, Twitter, facebook, Instagram, Muzy and more.
Give it a try and see why the iCorrect OneClickTM plug-in earned 5 diamonds from Photoshop User magazine!
View a video demo at freshairsoftware.com.