This old fairy tale teaches your child the value of hard work.
Stella 28 is creating edutainment applications for the iPad. Enjoy reading and listening to our beautiful ebooks, which are enriched with images and animations.
Enjoy the amazing 3D animations that illustrate old tales and stories.
Your kids will be immersed in foreign cultures.
This version allows you to discover for free the first pages of the book, and different features so you can learn while having fun.
You can purchase the full story or discover and buy it later if you like it.
• Select the language. The tool is available in six different languages: simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, German, English, French, and Japanese.
• The “read to me” mode is for young children, so they can listen to stories while enjoying beautiful animations.
• Read the book yourself, or listen to the narration while you are reading.
This is an easy tool to learn how to read because the words are highlighted during the narration.
• Record your voice while you are reading, and keep tracking your progress.
Your kids will love playing with this feature and listening your voice.
• Once recorded, select a reader and enjoy listening to your own voice.
• Pictionary with word illustrations.
This is an easy tool to understand.
• Word explanations.
• Spot the differences game.
• Learn to read. Learn foreign languages. Simplified Chinese. Traditional Chinese. German. English. French. Japanese.
• New features:
- Record your voice.
- “Manual reading mode”: Group of words are highlighted.