This dancing Grandpa and his wacky tools are ready for fun and projects in the workshop! Grandpa needs help identifying tools, measuring, cutting wood, spotting differences, painting furniture, repairing broken items, and even building an awesome kids’ clubhouse! The game includes seven action-packed mini-games loaded with educational content (number groups, measuring, fractions, colors, observation, spatial relationships) and videos of real tools in action! Ages 3-7.
"Given the subject matter, the educational and replay value with LOTS of fun added in, I would HIGHLY recommend this app!" - APPreciation
“Grandpa has such positive attitude, always giving out praises whenever a task is completed correctly.” - Geeks with Juniors
"Delightful with seven mini-games… presented in a fun way that has your child playing along without realizing they are learning." - the iMums
SEVEN ACTION-PACKED MINI-GAMES!
1. Spot the Difference. One of those tricky tools is sillier than usual... can you spot the one that is different?
2. Board Fractions. Let's cut the board into halves, thirds, or quarters and count how many pieces we have!
3. Measuring. Zippy the tape measure is stretched out so that you can measure the board! How long is it?
4. Select the Tool. Grandpa needs a screwdriver to finish this project. Can you hand it to him?
5. Number Groups. We'll need 4 springs to finish up this project... which jar has 4 springs?
6. Puzzle Fix-Up. Oh no! Grandma's plate is broken! Let's piece it back together.
7. Paint the Project. Grandpa just built this stool... what color will you paint it?
- Number groups (quantities, numeral recognition): 1-12
- Colors: orange, purple, brown, red, green, yellow, blue, pink, black, gray
- Measuring: measure items in units 1-12
- Vocabulary: pliers, hammer, c-clamp, tape measure, broom, saw, screwdriver, wrench, level, oil can, dustpan, bucket, paint brush, bolt, nut, spring, tack, nail, screw, washer, ruler, jigsaw, safety glasses, chisel, gloves, trowel, drill, sawdust
- Fractions: halves, thirds, quarters
- Spacial relationships (puzzles)
- Observation skills (spot the difference)
Grandpa's Workshop was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents. Tested by children.
Fairlady Media is committed to developing high-quality family-friendly games that provide excellent entertainment value. Please contact us if you have suggestions for improvement or to get technical issues resolved: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Fairlady Media:
+ Grandma's Garden (dancing Granny teaches preschool skills, ages 5 & under)
+ Grandma’s Kitchen (fun and learning with Grandma and her wacky utensils, ages 4-7)
+ Grandma Loves Bugs (explore the forest to learn about creepy-crawlies, ages 5 & under)
+ Grandpa In Space (blast off in a custom rocket to explore the solar system, ages 6-8)
+ Grandma’s Preschool (the best school readiness app on the App Store, ages 3-6)
+ Fishing With Grandpa (cast and reel in fish and play games with Grandpa, ages 3-6)
+ Music With Grandma (learn about music and jam on musical instruments, ages 7+)
+ Camping With Grandpa (go on a hiking adventure and learn about the wilderness, ages 5-8)
+ Smashing Grammar (crush the nouns, verbs, and more to get a high score, ages 9+)
Links that take the user outside the app are contained behind a Parental Gate.