GenZPlay is getting Angel Funding! Look for our new Big Cat Race, and its extreme updates in 1st quarter of 2015.
Get ready, get set, and get outdoors! A new genre of outdoor fitness apps for kids where you are the character in the game. It’s an interactive cartoon where running is how you play.
**Screen will go black, and say 'Race in Progress', while you are running.**
"Today I am going to recommend an app that will really get kids moving." igamemom.com review. Read the review here: http://t.co/ophDVjcV
**** 4/5 stars by Mobi Apps Review on 9/28/2012. "This is one of the most thrilling and simple-to-play outdoors games ever, designed especially to improve running caliber and stamina of the kids."
- Make sure the phone's volume is turned up high.
- Enter your name into the Profile settings.
- Choose from 3 big cats, Lion, Leopard, or a Cheetah.
- Choose from 3 different levels, Easy, Medium and Hard - ‘You’re being chased by another Big Cat’.
- Pick how far you want to race: 10 steps, 30 steps, 30 seconds, etc. or try the ‘Free Run’ mode.
- Run with the smartphone
- Watch the video replay of your race and see how well you did against the computer cat.
- Check out your high scores.
Your progress is tracked via the iPhone’s built-in accelerometer
For safety’s sake:
- The screen will go dark during the run. Audible cues will be provided to start running and when the run is finished.
- Find a large running area, preferably away from traffic.
- Watch where you are running.
- We recommend a heavy-duty case for your iPhone. You can use a forearm mount, a wrist mount, or just a rugged case to hold in your hand while you run.
- The screen rotates frequently so one arm doesn’t get stronger than the other.
Coming in June 2013
- Password protected awards system for the parents.
- Compete against other cats around the world via Game Center.
- GPS tracking to make sure that you aren’t cheating.
- Increase accelerometer accuracy.
Follow us on Facebook for game updates and to give us some feedback as the features you would like to see included next. www.facebook.com/GenZplay
Follow us via email at email@example.com
Follow on Twitter @genzplay